Monday, May 03, 2004

Alistair Campbell show the usefulness of man

I just came back fr a talk show. I must admit, I actually managed to understand the entire show, and make 80% relevance with it. I am happy, it means that living here for 5 years means that you will know quite a lot about the country.

Paying the price I paid to listen to intelligent conversation is great, minus the swear words of course. He seems to know what he is doing, his main objective is clear, and I totally understand why he do this ‘thing’, as he call it, except opening the show for free. He can then make a selective audience, not to say, try to exclude the working class out of shouting their Daily Mail opinion at him.

It is smoothing to listen to intellectual conversation; it is relaxing, makes you feel, hmm, in some ways, you can learn a lot from it. I tend to get very annoyed when I heard some stupid coments, but tonight, except a few occasions when the audience are just crap, AC really do well. My friend, Peter Rabbit, is very jealous about going to the show without him, well, if anyone want a nice night out, I recommend it, and the next show is 23rd May in Old Vic.

My friend prompted me a question, why women need to find something useful from their men? Because then you won’t waste your time on them, you stupid. Even if you split up, you can feel, ah! I learned something from him, I didn’t waste my time at all in the end. Although in different occasions, I do feel like that, and that’s the time when I hate myself about.

How do you choose them then? Firstly, they must be clever. Why have a conversation with someone stupid, and find yourself annoyed and want to run away all the time? Clever people know manners (in general), the way to dress (actually, it is not that true, coz most clever people don’t have a fashion nerve in their head). That’ very important, except clever people are weird people as well. So you need to have loads of patience.

That’s what I discovered the other day when I was doing some advisory session with students. I tend to use a very gentle voice when I talk to them. No matter how many times I repeat the question, it is the same ‘calm’ voice. In some ways, I think it is my escape from shouting at them, which I usually do. Remember my blog of me saying I don’t like people? I am so surprised to find myself in a situation when people find me, friendly, calm and patient. Those who are ‘very’ close to me know I am just not that type of person. I love blood, killings and s & m (no, that’s not really what I mean….)

I know hundred ways of killing people, a traditional way of cannibalism in my home town and more ways of eating meat. What am I writing here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home