Saturday, January 22, 2005

The way to get away from Valentines day

Since the record year of 1998, I never spend my Valentine’s day alone, even when I’m single… I still receive flowers and chocolate. This year, being extremely naïve, I booked my ticket in Oct hoping that by the time in Feb next year, I will have a boyfriend, and therefore, my flight should arrive on 14th Feb.

The reason why prediction is use because we never guess what happen next. Frankly speaking, there is no way I can find someone before that bloody day, and it will be first time in 7years that I am spending it on my own.

I have decided to invite all singleton I know to have a big big chinese meal to help the business. Think about it, restaurant cannot operate with only tables for 2… they still have tables of 4-6-8-10 or even more to fill, what can they do for those tables. You cannot expect couples to share a table with others, that’s why we as the singleton can contribute to the better economy of UK by celebrating being singleton on Valentines Day.

It is very sad, but unfortunately, I ‘ll be sulking if I stay at home.

Join me.. for the singleton valentine day dinner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home