My fortune teller sa
My fortune teller says
I like fortune telling. Basically, I think it is great when I did something, then you said, ‘My fortune teller says…’
This time, after she predicted that my two best friend at that time would steal my boyfriend, I went to see her and see what she said about me. Hopefully, not my turn to steal others.
According to her, this is my golden days for work and study. Relationship? Forget about it. It is not the time for it, and if I do, I will lose out either my work or study. Great advice. Then she carried to say my future boyfriend will show up in next month, but I should leave him to concentrate on other things that matters to me. How can I leave my future boyfriend, especially all my friends got a partner? Wuwuwu, anyone want to join the Lonely Heart club until next year? Plenty of places available, free to join, many benefits throughout the year
The other thing that is bothering me is trying to get 6 friends together. Just together, ice-skate, dinner whatever. You thought if you put a date down, one month in advance, it should be fine. Oh no, four of them are all fully booked. It is a nightmare to organise and not all people are truthful to you. Conversation as follows:
Me: hiya, just calling to see when you are free to meet
Friend A: sorry, hungover, dun have a diary, can I e-mail you tomorrow in my office? My dairy is there so I should know
Well, the British 9-5 working hours myth has been dismissed if I am just checking if you are free at 7pm…
Me: hiya, just calling to see when you are free to meet
Friend B: <Voice Message>
Then
<TEXT MESSAGE> hiya, just give me a date and I’ll see if I can come
Me: is a tues ok?
<TXT> I usually have rehearsal on Tuesday
Me: so is weds ok?
No reply since then
I am not trying hard to be a good guy. But if I said I want to do something, I will do it. Even trying to organise 6 twenty something, with no family commitment friends for a ice-skating.
Conclusion:
It is better to get a boyfriend, and if he can’t come. You will have a good argument and dumps him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home