boycott oasis air
Boycott oasisAIR!
I'm writing this as I am sick and tired of oasisAIR, and if oasisair
ever contact me to confess their sin, I might decide to take this
down. And also, oasisair can't even put their google search on the top
list, so I have decided to see if I can this entry in so that people
can see in google how crap they are.
Ok, started booking on the 6th sept… the fare is absolutely brilliant,
except… the server overload, you can see the fare is there but cannot
book… after repeating trying from the UK server and realised it is
cheaper to buy from HK (due to currency exchange), I switched to use
the Hong Kong website and after trying for at least 30 mins, I manage
to get through and press order.
Everything is fine, the destination and date, absolutely perfect. I
took out my shiny credit card (coz they only accept credit card, not
debit card) and pay very satisfactory. Then I waited for my
confirmation to appear.
SHOCKED! They messed up my destination. Rather than outward journey
flies from Gatwick, they changed my destination to fly out from HK.
Outward journey is Jan and inward journey in Dec, how can this ever
happen?
Ok, calmed down. I try to find the customer service email. The only
email they have is for general information. The reservation email is
not working. Damn, called them in Hong Kong. (sorry, we cannot deal
with customer service)
Checked terms and condition, nothing about refund or changing date.
Only clause is you cannot change your date at all. What if it is a
technical error? Or someone pressed the wrong button? At least,
ebookers have someone who are really really nice to pick up your call
and answer my enquiry…
Anyway, the only thing I can do is to write to them, in Hong Kong.
What could they not have a local office if they're flying into
Gatwick? Called my friend in BAA, trying to see if we can get a name
for customer service there…
While doing that, I realised something, they haven't got a final OK
from the authority yet. So, if they failed their test, that's it. My
money are gone.. amen…
Therefore, I'm posting this up here and e-mailing to them.. so that
they know there's an angry customer here waiting to hear from them
--
Support Ethnomusicologists
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/041597819X/026-0247000-2193256?v=glance&n=266239
1 Comments:
If they can't provide the service you paid for then you can get your mony back from your credit card company under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.
Post a Comment
<< Home