Extenuating circumstances – applying to all of us
I have been busy in working, not studying. I have an exam, the only exam I need to study in 2 weeks, but I have not start revise it YET! (if u’re timetable man, I want the exam papers for this year pls)
I hear a voice asking explain the title, well, it is a form exist in my university (not the one I’m studying), that helps a student to get high grades. Basically they can say, I do not like studying so I do not do well in exams. Then they will be given a re-sit in august, and pls.. do not give them extra marks (that is not I fear of)
Anyway, the role of an adviser is to write statement about the student. I cannot in anyways just say, this student is stupid, that is why I am writing this statement to ask you to give him a few marks, so that he can stop bothering me. (My very honest opinion here) but I need to make up statement so that the student would at least get considered in some ways.
So what does it includes, exam stress, broke arm/leg (btw, disability office do not deal with this category of student in my workplace), working overtime illegally, etc etc etc.
Not talking about exams, extenuating circumstance can exist everywhere, extenuating circumstance for not studying, not working, not thinking properly blah blah blah. I certainly applying when right now, thinking of an excuse of explaining what I did in the past week, except to blame my hormones. That is a extenuating circumstance to explain my action… …
I have been please to know that My name will be all over IC Summer ball front page. Yes, I donot expect that I will be talking about pimms (the drink, you idiot)…I do not drink, explain in my dinner in bleeding heart yesterday. Thank god for living so near in Euston square. I do not think I can walk that far… besides I got a random phonecall from someone who inquire about my guest of honour during the mayoral husting. HE IS NOT MY BF. I am pretty, (cute), lovely, and very much single at the moment. So, there you go.
I am ranting now, Yes I know, but too much to say…. And everyone ishiding in their cave studying as well..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home