Friday, March 04, 2005

Things happen, but here you go

I trust my instinct than anything else. What you say is not always the truth reflection, particularly about relationship. Today, through my instinct, I know my two friends, one a complete bastard, and one an absolutely nice girl get together. I wish the girl does not end up and commit suicide like his ex-

Reason why I want to tell others about this? Because, he’s just a complete bastard looking for sex. It is okay to like having sex and being sexually active (ok, I’m breaking my Western new year resolution in not talking about sex), but not so desperate by joining a Christian Communion and get a girl from there. Girl from these CC are untouchable, they wants marriage. FULL-STOP, unless you know what you want from future (not just long term relationship), or a good marriage dissolve solicitor to deal with the shit you create, boys who are desperate should not attempt in even contacting these girls from CC.

If you know someone who makes a girl commit suicide (ok, she is suffering depression, but that’s no excuse), you should broadcast the history to the world. Just be careful anyway, don’t come back to cry and moan when he dumped you for someone who is sexy. You totally deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home