Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas shopping - continued…

I am still trying to do my Christmas shopping, resulting getting a book about shoes, and a photo printer. You cannot believe how hard it is to buy a good and reliable freeview box in UK. It is either too expensive or unreliable. On top of that, I just left it until the very very last minute to press the button to order. Amazon has been really good to me, offering me a very last chance yesterday to squeeze in more shopping if I want to.

Oh well, my countdown before Christmas did not look so good as I volunteered to be on duty at work, while the senior management went on holiday in spain, I was left behind dealing with the chaos. Things not going very well at this time of the year. TFL just announced there will be traffic jam everywhere in London particularly on Christmas. There will be no congestion charge on that day, and including me, everyone tries to go to central lodnon to do the last bit of shopping.

Chinese celebrate the winter festival, my grandmother was not happy because I am not in Hong Kong at this time of the year. She complained all her friend’s grandchildren are back for Christmas, except me. Oh well, I hope she will be please when I am back in april.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home