Kick religion Welcom
Kick religion! Welcome humanism
Oh, yes that’s how I feel since I was 16. Growing up in a catholic single sex school for 13 years definitely does not help. Thank god I did not want to be a nun in any moment, but I did join Regions of Mary for 3 months until I gave up in telling everyone what I have done good or bad every single week, and praying Hail Mary 50 times before you can speak.
I think people who do not have a religion belief, i.e. does not belief in God. All religion believers should work like a Muslim or Tom Cruise, they are eager to preach! Look at the Christian, I think they do it in a more subtle way asking quietly, ‘do you listen to God?’ No, unless you are in Italy or Africa.
Checking through my new added website, I am slowly becoming a socialist worker (NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I swear on the life of Hello Kitty (those who knows me know how serious it is by using Kitty….) I would not become a socialist worker. Never Ever. Just like my friend promises me that I have the license to kill him if he behaves like an expat outside UK. So those who read my blog, you have it to. The website that I included are:
Reporters San Frontiere
Cash (copyright and promote original Hong Kong music)
Fareshare
British Humanist Organisation
I am getting worried, I think I need to do more shopping on Sloanne Street…
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home