Sunday, March 19, 2006

My birthday aftertho

My birthday after-thought

Wow! What a birthday. Thanks for everyone that shows up, I definitely had a good time and hope you had. I hope my evilness of not letting you guys choose what you eat did not bother you. The only surprise is Mr 3.5 decided to show up. That was totally unexpected and I can see jaws dropping (mine too!)
I still need to rearrange my birthday card, and display for a whole month before they head to my archive box.
Yes, Mr3.5 what can I say? He likes torturing? Or he was simply coming to my party trying to get more people to leaflet for him? I don’t know. Don’t ask me. I can’t figure out his mind even I know him for so many years. I have no idea what will happen next. Seriously.
Good news, my family can get me a chinese visa within a day. Yuppee! And to sort out my Taiwan ticket as well. Great. Is good to ask I think

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The non-choice of food was great! Though i was a bit concerned at the small plates to begin with, till the beef bbq kicked in :)
Mr 3.5? Not worth the extra half, if you ask me.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't be bother to change his nickname really... glad you enjoy the beef :)

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home