Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My miracle medicine

My miracle medicine: Fluclozacillin

I’m so not putting Prozac here you know. It makes you dizzy (not happy) But my miracle medicine is Fluclozacillin. For those who know me really well. I have been suffering from a ‘moody’ eczema for 2 years now. My GP prescribes me this medicine hoping that it kills it off. And after taking it occasionally for three days. My enzema is retreating. This is the first ever time I see real result for my eczema I am so happy although I’m still a very long way wearing that mini-skirt I like very very much.

My blog just mentioned my trip to bruxelles and nick name me hellokitty. Thank you, I’m glad I’m reduced to a kitty character….

At the mo, I’m busy fending off unwanted msn contact. For some reason many random people (esp from Pakistan) want to add me on the list. So blocking them become a task I do everyday… sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home