I don’t think I can deal with people at the mo
That’s a statement. I went to meet my frds today then found out I was in a middle of someone’s birthday party. Usually, I don’t mind. Problem is, I am not warm up enough to make random and loud conversations with strangers, that’s complete stranger and I even don’t know who the birthday girl is. Anyway, I still spent around a tenner out of good will, just to show, well, I did not leave because I don’t know you.
Sometimes we are strange, if I act as my heart say, as soon as I saw that crowd, I will walk away or even run. But because you need to be polite, you smile and walked towards the table even your devil inside you shouted loudly, YOU HATE THE MUSIC HERE, RUN!
I sat down and I couldn’t make a conversation. My head was spinning due to heavy smokers and people talking influenced by alcohol. Believing I was the only person conscious, I decided I give myself a try. Of course, according to my experience, anything with the word Palace, and Home Office, and where do you work is a good start.
I ordered a ravioli to show my respect to the party. I actually ate my lunch left-over (I didn’t have my lunch today) before I left the house. My poor stomach… working so hard suddenly from 6pm onwards. Still I did tried my best to talk, Ican’t. I couldn’t talk over some raw vegetables and tomatoes. And 2 heavy smokes from either side.
I left the party as soon as I can, when the birthday girl is not looking. I ran and feel asleep on my way home. I dripped over my shirt and I cannot care less. At this moment, I do not want to see human beings. I just do not want to make any fruitless conversation. My head can’t talk.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home