My Swiss trip
I just came back from another world. It was snowing heavily and in fact, a car accident happened in the area I stayed in due to snowing. Then I arrived with a bright blue sky awaiting for me in Luton Airport. Weird isn’t it?
This trip changes 2 things. I now eat cheese, and brie! Which is most unusual because I simply hate milk. But you cannot hate milk in Swiss when they have such a good local supply. Swiss tends to keep the good things in their own country, such as the brand Cailler. They do not export it. Swiss wine, have you heard it it? And Swiss cheese.. they are heaven… brie is GREAT!
Trouble of this trip is, I live in somewhere quite far away from civilisation. We tried to go to a restaurant on Saturday evening, except to found out it is closed. This would never happened in London, certainly. But we found another opened and very very nice Chateaubriands
Boys are pretty, ooo Mr UN Guide, I love you very very much. You are very very handsome.. (it is getting out of control now) And that cute guy on the platform 6 towards Montreux yesterday, you are very cute as well. Well… people watching only exist in daily life in Swiss. Bars tend to be very very quiet on Friday night…. So, bad for people watching
Wi-fi is everywhere in Lausanne, which is free! Except I thought I might just carry light and no backpack. BAD IDEA! I should be carry my laptop so that I can have a lovely time surfing the internet, knowing Britney Spears is pregnant and China is in war with Japan.
Swiss is great, but my legs are hurting.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home