enough is enough that's stupidity generate from one person
During this weekend, it proves one thing. I do not have any cooking skills. For those friends who tasted my cooking, you're lucky to escape something called gastroenteritis. Which is food poisening. Why? I thought it was a good idea to dig out all food from freezer to finish it up before we move this weekend. Except, the meatballs in my fridge proved to be 'poison', well... I put it in since x'mas and is hardly surprisingly after my friend who diagnosis me over the phone said, I put a bet on food poisoning and it must be something you ate. I remembered, I cooked those meatballs to fed into my stomach...
Anyway, this is just lack of common sense. BUT find me a bloody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (not even going there) who can miss her flight 4 times!! not once, not twice, not three times but four times, and in the end, my family who been declared bankrupt need to pay for her to come back to UK. (that's virgin direct flight from HK to London) I now have the previlege to laugh at my bro whenever he teases my choice of boys. At least, they are clever in any angle you look at
This xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is just driving me crazy. For goodness sake, she is a hell! I rather her go begging in some yet to develop country than for me to see her and pick her up in heathrow. I rather drop her off in the middle of M4, and let her walk home on her own. Well, at least I only have 3 days to see her that's it. Strict curfew on no access to my place! absolutely completely!
stupidity spread like disease, thank god. Not me. at this moment. due to this disease, I might be sending my bro to study in London Met Uni now. Amen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home