Monday, August 22, 2005

My pretty baby - called xxx (Daewoo Matiz SE PLUS)

I recently got a pretty baby. Born as a silver with only 800 cc engine. Majority people thinks, that's so me! Small, cute and functional (what? functional) But, it is difficult for me to drive

I have a tendendcy whenever I saw someone behind me, either I speed up, or I switch lane. Therfore, my car need to match my aggresive behaviour. But, witha 800 cc engine, plus using the cheapest petrol I can get, my Daewoo is not getting very far for me. I therefore forced into the middle lane, since a lorry is still slower than I do,and I hate the left lane with no reason.

My boss told me travelling between campus shall take 45 mins. Wrong! not under my driving. It took me 30 mins to get home, and I probably swallowed the extra 15 mins somewhere by making a toast in the car (that's my dream to make breakfast in car and not waste anytime at home to eat my breakfast, then spend more time in bed)

My Matiz are travelling at a speed where I can see if Kylie the cat is hiding behind the bush outside in the garden. Scary huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home