Thursday, June 23, 2005

Chu! Strawberry ice!

Ok, that doesn’t make any sense. That coz I just finish watching the movie by anna tsuchiyo and Kyoko fukuda. If ever I get to wear those clothes, I probably squeak like Pikachu “Chu”!

It is so hot in UK that I have no where to hide. My house is absolutely boiling, my house works like a warmhouse that attract hot air and moths. Thank god my brother is not building a moth museum like last year. Because I hide all the plastic cup so that he couldn’t trap the moth inside the cup.

I went strawberry picking in York on Sunday. And my brother has put some strawberry in the freezer, so that I can eat them like ice. Is soooo good. First sour then sweet. I recommend this to freeze ur fruit, so that you can eat something to cool you down. Lychee is the best, then dragon eye.

Miaow, DING is coming back, hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home