Staying in bed vs going to church
I remembered my days when I was lying in bed, and one of the bf came to me and said, ‘I’m going to church, sleep well!’ They banged the door and out they went. Leaving me without a clue what they did, I turned my head and continue my sleep until they came from the church.
When I broke up with those bf (as a matter of fact), one of the arguments came out was my decision staying in bed. I looked at him, and replied, ‘I was a catholic, and you never asked me to join you anyway.’ It seems that they saw themselves victimised in the relationship about me staying in my bed, therefore, this is a good reason to blame me for the break-down of the relationship. Tough! I know what it is like going to church. And I never said I would not go either.
The Catholic church now launches campaigns to lure young people like myself to go to Church. I cannot say that Catholic church is more accommodating in terms of knowing young people cannot get out of bed at 10am, so they substitute with mass at 6pm on a Saturday and Sunday evening service. One of the Church of England boy I knew said, attending a Saturday service cannot show your love to God. Right, that does not explain many things that you do anyway.
I do not believe in a religion at this moment. Because none of the religion can accommodate my needs. I have pre-maritial sex, lied whenever I want to, bad relationship with parents, will not confess my sin to a stranger. Although these all can be accepted in Buddhism, I much prefer eating meat than vegetarian to my taste. I did some online testing a while ago, which decided I am too selfish to be a Christian anyway. So I am a Satanist.
Absolutely great, except I do not believe the way how religion works. I do not want to worship you, and I respect people’s religion. I do not mind following the rules, but I do not want to break the rules when I know I am breaking it. There is a different between not knowing and deliberately breaking it.
But the beer mat campaign isn’t it against the catholic rule? I thought Priest should self- behave and rather than going to pub, they should stay at home reading a bible. Oops, maybe I mis-understand somewhere then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home